- Arlington County Civic Federation: AHCA is a member of the Arlington County Civic Federation (CivFed) which is an independent organization consisting of representatives from the County’s 57 neighborhood civic associations and a number of Arlington nonprofit organizations.
- Clarendon Alliance: A public-private partnership chartered by the Arlington County Board in 1986.
- Ballston-Virginia Square Partnership: A public private organization committed to promoting and enhancing the unique character of Ballston by incorporating urban sophistication into the intimacy and charm of a village.
Neighboring Civic Associations
- Ballston-Virginia Square Civic Association: The boundaries of the Ballston-Virginia Square Civic Association (BVSCA) are Glebe Road on the west, Kirkwood Road on the east, Route I-66 on the north, and Wilson Boulevard on the south.
- Lyon Village: The neighborhood sits between Lee Highway (North) Wilson Boulevard (South) Veitch Street (East) and Kirkwood Road (West) and is considered to be part of Clarendon, one of Arlington ‘s fastest-growing restaurant and retail areas.
- Clarendon-Courthouse Civic Association: A north Arlington neighborhood including residences between Courthouse Road, 10th Street, Fairfax Drive and Wilson Blvd.
- Lyon Park Citizens Association: Lyon Park contains about 5000 residents living in 2500 households. Founded in 1919, it features a variety of homes and buildings built in the following years.
- Penrose Neighborhood Association: This neighborhood is bounded by Route 50, Washington Blvd, Columbia Pike Walter Reed Drive/Fillmore Street, and Columbia Pike.
- Arlington Heights Civic Association: This neighborhood is bounded by Arlington Boulevard, Fillmore Street – Walter Reed Drive, Columbia Pike, and Glebe Road. It hosts the Columbia Pike Blues Festival, the County Fair, and is home to the Thomas Jefferson Community Center and Middle School.
- Alcova Heights Citizens Association: Alcova Heights is the neighborhood between Glebe Road and George Mason Drive, Arlington Boulevard and Columbia Pike. Anyone living within these boundaries is a resident of Alcova Heights, from 1st to 9th Streets, Glebe to George Mason.
- Buckingham Community Civic Association: Arlington Boulevard and North Glebe Road make up the south and east sides of the neighborhood. North Carlin Springs Road is the northern boundary. The western border heads south down North Park Drive from North Carlin Springs then along North George Mason Drive to North Henderson Road which connects with Arlington Boulevard.
- Bluemont Civic Association: Bluemont Civic Association (BCA) represents neighborhoods in and around the Arlington Traditional School, Lacey Woods Park, Bon Air Park (including the Bon Air Rose Garden), Bluemont and Bluemont Junction Parks, Fields Park, Balls Crossing, West Ballston, and along the Custis, Bluemont Junction and Washington and Old Dominion (W&OD) Trails, which give residents plenty of off-road biking and hiking opportunities.
Other Civic Associations
- Arlington County maintains a list of neighborhood civic associations and a map of civic association boundaries (pdf).
- The CivFed member list also includes many neighborhood civic associations.