Liaison Officer to Ashton Heights: Adam St. John, (703) 228-3300 x9130, email@example.com
The Arlington County Police Department is located at 1425 N. Courthouse Road, Arlington, Virginia 22201. The Arlington Chief of Police is M. Jay Farr (He is appointed by the Arlington County Board). Ashton Heights is part of the Arlington County Police First District.
- For emergencies, dial 911.
- The Arlington Police Department non-emergency number is 703-558-2222.
- To file a report of a crime, call 703-228-4300.
Arlington First District
- Commander Frantz Desamour: 703-228-4062, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District One Main Office: 703-228-4130
- Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney Liaison, Theo Stamos: 703-228-4548
- Commonwealth’s Attorney Main Office: 703-228-4410
Additional Police Units
- Parking Enforcement Unit, Sergeant Roger Stegall: 703-228-4141, email@example.com
- Police Traffic Unit, Lt. Mark Belanger: (703) 228-4259 and Lt. Tom Trumble, 703-228-4148
- Auxilliary Police Unit, Aux. Lt. Heather Hurlock:(703) 228-4057, firstname.lastname@example.org
County Decal Enforcement
- Contact the Commissioner of the Revenue (weekdays) at 703-228-3135 or email John Weyforth,email@example.com